10/24/18 - Sapphire

Welcome to CharmedAngel444.com Card of the Day!
Today's Card is Sapphire
The  Sapphire  stone represents the throat and third eye chakra. This card says that you need to learn to communicate what you want to people, even if you have to be a little more expressive in getting your point across. So don't be afraid to open your mouth to get what you want, or say what's needed at this time. 


Thank you for joining me!

If you would like to donate to my Youtube or Facebook page, it would be appreciated. It takes a lot to keep these pages going.  You can donate to me here.  https://paypal.me/CharmedAngel444

To find this and all the other card decks I pull from, check them out at "My Favorite Place"
Find me on Facebook, MyWebsite @ CharmedAngel444.com
 and on Youtube at Charmed Angel 444 Readings 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Forecast for October 24-31st, 2022! How about a little Hocus Pocus!

Card of the Week for October 3rd - October 9th, 2022! Justice Card!

Weekly Forecast for October 10th-17th, 2022! Queen of Pentacles