10/10/18 - Balance

Welcome to CharmedAngel444.com Card of the Day!
Today's Card is Balance
This is one of the tarot's major arcana cards. If you are feeling anxiety, It's time to take a breath, take a walk and think things through. It will help you come up with resolutions with others with the positive results you need. Take your time making a decision.
Thank you for joining me!

If you would like to donate to my Youtube or Facebook page, it would be appreciated. It takes a lot to keep these pages going.  You can donate to me here.  https://paypal.me/CharmedAngel444

To find this and all the other card decks I pull from, check them out at "My Favorite Place"
Find me on Facebook, MyWebsite @ CharmedAngel444.com
and on Youtube at Charmed Angel 444 Readings 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Forecast for October 24-31st, 2022! How about a little Hocus Pocus!

Card of the Week for October 3rd - October 9th, 2022! Justice Card!

Weekly Forecast for October 10th-17th, 2022! Queen of Pentacles