10/16/18 - Inner Authority

Welcome to CharmedAngel444.com Card of the Day!
Today's Card is Inner Authority
This Card comes from the Archangel Raphael Healing Deck.  It is telling you to stop giving away your power to others.  It's time to stand up for yourself, speak up and do what is best for you!  You know through your intuition what is the best path for you to take. Its time to make the life changes that are needed to have the happy life you have always dreamed about!


Thank you for joining me!

If you would like to donate to my Youtube or Facebook page, it would be appreciated. It takes a lot to keep these pages going.  You can donate to me here.  https://paypal.me/CharmedAngel444

To find this and all the other card decks I pull from, check them out at "My Favorite Place"
Find me on Facebook, MyWebsite @ CharmedAngel444.com
and on Youtube at Charmed Angel 444 Readings 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Forecast for October 24-31st, 2022! How about a little Hocus Pocus!

Card of the Week for October 3rd - October 9th, 2022! Justice Card!

Weekly Forecast for October 10th-17th, 2022! Queen of Pentacles