10/18/18 - Peace of Mind

Welcome to CharmedAngel444.com Card of the Day!
Today's Card is Peace of Mind
It's time to find a place for you to enjoy some peace and calm today. You have been running at full throttle the past few days. It's time for you to relieve some stress. The way you can do that is being honest with yourself, eating better, avoid negativity, get more sleep and learn to say the word NO!  Some people find it very calming to meditate, do yoga or even go to the gym with a set of headphones to find their Peace of mind.  You need to find a way to find a way to release the stress to find happiness.  Pick what works for you and do it today!
Thank you for joining me!

If you would like to donate to my Youtube or Facebook page, it would be appreciated. It takes a lot to keep these pages going.  You can donate to me here.  https://paypal.me/CharmedAngel444

To find this and all the other card decks I pull from, check them out at "My Favorite Place"
Find me on Facebook, MyWebsite @ CharmedAngel444.com
and on Youtube at Charmed Angel 444 Readings 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Forecast for October 24-31st, 2022! How about a little Hocus Pocus!

Card of the Week for October 3rd - October 9th, 2022! Justice Card!

Weekly Forecast for October 10th-17th, 2022! Queen of Pentacles