12/19/17 - Eternal Flame

Welcome to CharmedAngel444.com Card of the Day!
Today's card is Eternal Flame
It's time to live your truth. Time to hold your ground when other people are trying to tell you otherwise. Stand firm with your beliefs and you will feel empowered.

Thanks for joining me today!

I am Happy to announce I am now an Affiliate to SageGoddess.com.  If you interested in any crystals, jewelry, perfumes or gifts, please click here! https://www.sagegoddess.com/ref/368

To find this and all the other card decks I pull from, check them out at "My Favorite Place"
Find me on Facebook, MyWebsite @ CharmedAngel444.com
and on Twitter & Keen.Com @CharmedAngel444


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Forecast for October 24-31st, 2022! How about a little Hocus Pocus!

Card of the Week for October 3rd - October 9th, 2022! Justice Card!

Weekly Forecast for October 10th-17th, 2022! Queen of Pentacles