12/14/17 - Ace of Raphael

Welcome to CharmedAngel444.com Card of the Day!
Today's card is the Ace of Raphael
This is the start of a new experience in your life.  In most cases is talks of a new romance.  You may find yourself falling in love during this time or finding a renewed sense of happiness in a current relationship.


Thanks for joining me today!

I am Happy to announce I am now an Affiliate to SageGoddess.com.  If you interested in any crystals, jewelry, perfumes or gifts, please click here! https://www.sagegoddess.com/ref/368

To find this and all the other card decks I pull from, check them out at "My Favorite Place"
Find me on Facebook, MyWebsite @ CharmedAngel444.com
and on Twitter & Keen.Com @CharmedAngel444










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Forecast for October 24-31st, 2022! How about a little Hocus Pocus!

Card of the Week for October 3rd - October 9th, 2022! Justice Card!

Weekly Forecast for October 10th-17th, 2022! Queen of Pentacles