4/17/19 - Parenting and Children

Hi and Welcome to Charmed Angel 444 Card of the Day!
The cards will be now be pulled, typed and uplifted by Leanne.
All cards will be interpreted by Charlene.
Today's Card - Parenting and Children
When pulling this card, it can signify various things.  A new child coming into the family, a new family member being brought into the family by marriage and the return of a family member you have lost contact with.  These changes come with the intent of a positive happy outcome. This will bring enjoyment to everyone involved. 

 Thanks for joining us today! - Charlene & Leanne!!!
To Book an Appointment! Click Here!


Check us out on Facebook, Our Website CharmedAngel444.com
To Purchase any of the Coffees or anything we show on our Cards of the Day or
Cards & Coffee Friday's
Click this link!

Comments

  1. Well my Aries daughter I mentioned a while back on a video night didn't like the answer to her latest "Mommy dearest" letter so she decided we just can't talk right now, actually blocked me on facebook though I think she just didn't like my little sayings I posted. They showed what I felt but I'm sure she took it all personally. I'm visiting Jersey to see my oldest grand daughter and won't get to see her kids because at this time she "just can't be around me". I have faith she will find her way through it all but don't see that happening to quickly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's time to writing affirmation starting with I am, I have, I deserve and Bring me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Forecast for October 24-31st, 2022! How about a little Hocus Pocus!

Card of the Week for October 3rd - October 9th, 2022! Justice Card!

Weekly Forecast for October 10th-17th, 2022! Queen of Pentacles