9/24/18 - Page of Earth

Welcome to CharmedAngel444.com Card of the Day!
Today's card is Page of Earth
This card is the success card.  This shows that this is good news on the horizon about financial matters.  It shows that for some of you you are looking for something more challenging to do in your life or going to go after your passion. For others it maybe that you may return to school to learn something new.  Whichever it is, its the right choice for you.  Run with it!


Thank you for joining me!

If you would like to donate to my Youtube or Facebook page, it would be appreciated. It takes a lot to keep these pages going.  You can donate to me here.  https://paypal.me/CharmedAngel444

To find this and all the other card decks I pull from, check them out at "My Favorite Place"
Find me on Facebook, MyWebsite @ CharmedAngel444.com
and on Youtube at Charmed Angel 444 Readings 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Forecast for October 24-31st, 2022! How about a little Hocus Pocus!

Card of the Week for October 3rd - October 9th, 2022! Justice Card!

Weekly Forecast for October 10th-17th, 2022! Queen of Pentacles