6/19/18 - Zincite (Root Chakra)

Welcome to CharmedAngel444.com Card of the Day!
Today's Card - Zincite (Root Chakra)
This card talks about your physical body.  A lot of the time we look in the mirror and start asking ourselves, do I look good in this?  Do I appear ok to others?  It's time to get back in touch with a healthy balance for yourself. Especially with the summer, we tend to do a lot of visiting and overindulging.  Pay attention to how your body feels after you eat something, if you don't feel right, change it.  This card is telling us that we recognize this, and we are ready to get back to a healthier lifestyle. What will you do to make yourself feel good right now?


Thanks for joining me today!

I am Happy to announce I am now an Affiliate to SageGoddess.com.  If you interested in any crystals, jewelry, perfumes or gifts, please click here! https://www.sagegoddess.com/ref/368

To find this and all the other cards I pull from, check them out at "My Favorite Place"
Find me on Facebook, MyWebsite @ CharmedAngel444.com
and on Twitter & Keen.Com @CharmedAngel444






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Forecast for October 24-31st, 2022! How about a little Hocus Pocus!

Card of the Week for October 3rd - October 9th, 2022! Justice Card!

Weekly Forecast for October 10th-17th, 2022! Queen of Pentacles